September 2, 2021 - Ocala, Fla.
Vendors interested in partnering with World Equestrian Center in Wilmington, Ohio, and Ocala, Florida, for all upcoming 2021 events at its facilities may apply now to be a part of the superior shopping experience available to exhibitors and spectators.
Click for the 2021 WEC Vendor Kit
World Equestrian Center – Wilmington
Be a part of the quaint and convenient shopping experience at World Equestrian Center – Wilmington. Ten weeks of hunter/jumper competition, sanctioned by National Snaffle Bit Association (NSBA), will run from September 29 through December 19, 2021.
World Equestrian Center – Wilmington is dedicating eight store fronts in the beautiful Vendor Village to retail space, as well as 13 open air or tent booths, all convenient to the barns and competition arenas. Vendor Village is the jewel in the heart of the World Equestrian Center. It features an indoor shopping experience with charming storefronts, landscaping and gathering areas that emulate a beautiful town square.
Inside there are exclusive shopping, dining, and day spa experiences, all conveniently located in the epicenter of the horse show complex. All of these incredible amenities are within a minute’s walk of the horse show action, or within a short walk to the stabling and on-site accommodations. Starbucks is served at the Dark Horse Coffee Co., which includes a ride-up window. All indoor arenas are climate-controlled, which allows exhibitors to show in comfort no matter the weather.
The 2021 WEC – Wilmington 2021 Fall show circuit includes nearly $1.2 million in prize money, nine special Leading Rider Awards with an overall payout of nearly $100,000, and NSBA-sanction competition. Dates are as follows:
• WEC Fall Classic 1 September 29 – October 3, 2021
• WEC Fall Classic 2 October 6 – October 10, 2021
• WEC Fall Classic 3 October 13 – October 17, 2021
• WEC Fall Classic 4 October 19 – October 24, 2021
• WEC Fall Classic 5 October 25 – October 31, 2021
The Fall circuit is followed by:
• WEC Midwest Indoors 1 November 10 – November 14, 2021
• WEC Midwest Indoors 2 November 17 – November 21, 2021
• WEC Winter Classic 1 December 1 – December 5, 2021
• WEC Winter Classic 2 December 8 – December 12, 2021
• WEC Winter Classic 3 December 15 – December 19, 2021
World Equestrian Center – Ocala
At World Equestrian Center – Ocala, vendors can enjoy steady traffic of spectators and exhibitors for a variety of events for the remaining months of 2021. With such varied events as live bands, Ocala Comic Con and equestrian shows for multiple disciplines, vendors can enjoy reaching a diverse customer base from comfortable spaces in the indoor arenas across the property.
Remaining 2021 competitions at the World Equestrian Center – Ocala include:
• American Paint Horse Association Eastern National Championship Show September 16-19
• Paso Fino Horse Association – Grand National Championship Show September 20-25
• The Championship Show – Western Competitions September 29-October 24
• World Equestrian Center Dressage IV CDI-W October 21-24
• Ocala International Horse Show October 26-30
• World Equestrian Center Fall Show 3 December 1-5
• World Equestrian Center Fall Show 4 December 8-12
• World Equestrian Center Dressage V CDI-W December 9-12
Reserve Your Spot Today!
World Equestrian Center offers its vendors 24-hour security detail and a vast network of cameras on the property in a climate-controlled space. Fully-operational and easily-accessible electric and wireless internet are also provided. Spaces, starting at 10x10 feet, are available in multiple sizes and custom arrangements can also be made. Trailers of all sizes can be accommodated.
Each World Equestrian Center Horse Show Series will offer competition from short stirrup to grand prix classes. All events are open to the public and spectators are invited to enjoy the competition and the facility’s amenities.
Click here for the 2021 Vendor Kit and for more information on becoming a vendor at World Equestrian Center – Ocala. In Ocala, contact Vendor Coordinator Christy Baxter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-252-4510.
Contact Anna Chorzepa for more information on becoming a vendor at World Equestrian Center – Wilmington at email@example.com.