Entries and stall reservations are now open for World Equestrian Center – Wilmington 2023 Midwest Indoors I, Midwest Indoors II and Winter Classic 1. Midwest Indoors II will play host to the prestigious WEC Medal Finals on Friday, November 17, 2023. Competitors that qualify for WEC Medal Finals will be emailed invitations, and qualifying opportunities will continue at all shows leading up to the Finals.
World Equestrian Center – Wilmington welcomes competitors to indoor showing at its finest, with spacious, climate-controlled indoor arenas and inviting courses overflowing with fall décor. Exhibitors at the 2023 Midwest Indoors shows will find classes for every level and exciting feature hunter/jumper action each week, Wednesday through Sunday.
The World Equestrian Center – Wilmington 2023 Midwest Indoors shows include the following dates and ratings:
• November 8 – November 12 Midwest Indoors I
• November 15 – November 19 Midwest Indoors II featuring WEC Medal Finals
• November 29 – December 3 Winter Classic 1
Weekly Jumper highlights include:
• $30,000 Grand Prix
• $10,000 Welcome Stake
• $10,000 Futures Prix
Weekly Hunter Derby highlights include:
• $15,000 USHJA National Hunter Derby – Open
• $15,000 USHJA National Hunter Derby – Non-Pro
• $3,500 Non-Pro Hunter Derby
• $3,500 USHJA Pony Hunter Derby
All shows are USEF Premier/Level 4 Jumpers.
Exhibitors are encouraged to bring family, friends and dogs to shop, dine and enjoy top hunter/jumper competition throughout the Midwest Indoors shows. Weekly events will be held, and prizes will be available. World Equestrian Center events are free to the public.
Reserve Your Onsite Lodging at World Equestrian Center - Wilmington
Guests are advised to make lodging reservations at their earliest convenience to ensure they secure accommodations close to the showgrounds. Reservations can be made at WEC.net or by calling 937-382-0985 ext. 3.
World Equestrian Center - Ohio has a myriad of onsite lodging options for guests:
● The Wilbur Estate –The Wilbur Estate is a stunning plantation-style mansion with five elegant luxury suites. The Wilbur’s Estate is centrally located on the horse show grounds, just steps from arenas, stabling, and The Paddock Club. Free WiFi and VIP parking are included in your stay at The Wilbur Estate.
● Cabins – Each of the cabins sleeps up to six guests and is within walking distance from the arenas and barns. Two of the cabins are handicap accessible. Free WiFi is included.
● Home Away From Home Park – Directly across the street from the horse show entrance, 130 Home Away From Home units have two or three bedrooms with a fully equipped kitchen and living and dining room area. Free WiFi is included.
● Camping Sites – WEC – Wilmington has many camping sites equipped with electric, water, and sewer for $225 per week (or any portion thereof). You must reserve these on your entry form or stall reservation form. Please check in at the horse show office for a pass prior to parking your RV.