Media accreditation applications are now being accepted for the Royal Horse Show, held as part of the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair, from November 2 through 11, 2018, at Exhibition Place in Toronto, Ontario.
Click HERE to apply.
Media who did NOT cover the Royal Horse Show in 2017 must also submit a letter of assignment on company letterhead outlining their planned coverage to Lindsay Brock at firstname.lastname@example.org. Media will be informed as to the status of their application upon receipt and review.
NOTE: Jump Media handles media accreditation for the Royal Horse Show ONLY. Media wishing to cover other events at the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair should contact Karen Parucha, Torchia Communications, at email@example.com to request media credentials or complete the accreditation form available at http://exhibitor.royalfair.org/media.
Royal Horse Show
The Royal Horse Show hosts more than 1,000 competitors and offers nearly $1 million in prize money over the course of its ten-day run. International show jumping athletes make their way to Toronto from all corners of the world in the hopes of claiming the $205,000 Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ Toronto on Saturday evening, November 10. The Royal Horse Show provides an opportunity for riders to earn coveted Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ Final qualifying points for the 2019 Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ Final taking place in Göteborg, Sweden, in April. In addition to show jumping, hunters, indoor eventing, dressage, heavy horses, breed classes, and much more will be featured at this year’s Royal Horse Show.
Coca-Cola Coliseum and Enercare Centre at Exhibition Place
100 Princes' Boulevard
Tel: 416 263-3400
Press Entrance/Media Centre
The media centre is located in the same location as past years, Salon 101B in the Galleria of the Enercare Centre. Media accreditation is not required to access the Media Centre.
• $125,000 Canadian Show Jumping Championship and Horseware Indoor Eventing Challenge - Friday and Saturday evenings, November 2 and 3
• Braeburn Farms Hunter Derby – Sunday, November 4
• $25,000 Knightwood Hunter Derby and Royal Dressage Derby – Tuesday, November 6
• $87,000 GroupBy ‘Big Ben’ International Challenge – Thursday evening, November 8
• $50,000 Weston Canadian Open – Friday evening, November 9
• K9-Equine Challenge, presented by the Toronto Star – Saturday afternoon, November 10
• $205,000 Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ Toronto – Saturday evening, November 10
A complete Royal Horse Show schedule can be accessed here.
Special Events and Exhibitions
In addition to performance events in the Coca-Cola Coliseum, the ten-day Royal Horse Show features entertainment for the whole family including:
• Australian Natural Horseman Guy McLean – Daily Performances
• Pogo Puissance – Friday and Saturday, November 2 and 3
• Royal Battle of the Breeds – Friday, Saturday and Sunday, November 9, 10 and 11
• Canadian Cowgirls –Sunday, November 11
• Ontario Toyota Dealers Rodeo – Sunday, November 11
For more information on what the Royal Horse Show has to offer, visit www.royalfair.org/horseshow.
Visiting The Royal Horse Show
For information on dining, accommodations and more, visit royalfair.org/plan.
Ticket information is available online here.
Royal Horse Show Media Contacts:
Follow the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair on Facebook and YouTube, @royalhorseshow on Twitter, and @theroyalfair on Instagram for a behind-the-scenes look at the Royal Horse Show. Please use hashtags: #RAWF18, #RoyalFever, #RoyalHorseShow, #FEIWorldCup, and #Longines if you plan to write about the Royal Horse Show and the Longines FEI World Cup™ Jumping Toronto on your outlet’s social media channels.
For more information on the Royal Horse Show, the marquee event of The Royal Agricultural Winter Fair, please visit www.royalfair.org/horseshow.
Funding support for The Royal has been provided by the City of Toronto and the Government of Ontario.